Just added – our Las Vegas Guaranteed Winner Putting Contest. We will mail you the certificate prior to your event so you can present to the winner.
This certificate entitles two adults to roundtrip airfare from a selected major international airport to Las Vegas, NV plus 2-nights of accommodations (one room based on double occupancy).
– ROUNDTRIP AIRFARE FOR 2 PEOPLE
– 2 NIGHTS OF ACCOMMODATION IN THE HEART OF LAS VEGAS
Includes a customized sponsor sign.
About Putting Contests
Here is an example of how to conduct a putting contest:
- Players sign up for the contest. Most events charge a participation fee to raise more money, for example, $10 per putt or 3 putts for $20.
- Set the putt length at 50 feet or more.
- Putters qualify for the final round by being the closest to the hole.
- The two to four golfers (you decide the number of finalists) closest to the pin from the qualifying round will participate in the finals.
- For the finals, the finalists putt from 50 – 60 feet or more. The finalist closest to the hole or in the hole gets to take the final putt for the grand prize.
- For the grand prize putt, the winning golfer from the qualifying gets to putt from 50 ft – if they make the putt, they win the prize.
How to Raise Money with Putting Contests:
- Putting Contest entry fee = $10 per putt, or 3 putts for $20.
- If you have 100 players, that would raise $1,000 – $2,000.
- Sell a sponsorship for the putting contest for $750.
Invite your putting contest sponsor to help you run the contest. This increases the value of the sponsorship because the sponsor interacts with the players.
Pair with a Million Dollar Shot to create a Super Ticket