Our Event Excitement Package is a great way to attract players and sponsors to your event for one great price!
Event Excitement Package Details:
- 7-night Resort Stay “Guaranteed Winner” Putting Contest
- Four (4) Hole in One Contests (minimum yardage of 150 yards for men and 130 yards for women)
- Main Prize – $10,000 Cash
- Bushnell Rangefinder
- TaylorMade RocketBladez Irons
- $500 GolfNow Gift Card
- 4-player $50,000 Shootout (Minimum of 165 yards for men and 150 yards for women)
- Two (2) VIP Ticket “Guaranteed Winner” Long Drive Contests (one for women and one for men)
- 8 Full Color Contest Signs
For the $50,000 Shootout, we provide the Hole in One Insurance as part of this package so if someone makes the shot, they win the prize. A great addition to your event to attract players and sponsors. The minimum yardage is 165 yards for men and 150 yards for women.
The $10,000 Hole in One Contest covers up to 144 golfers at 150 yards for men and 130 yards for women. They have a chance to win $10,000 cash.
VIP Ticket certificate entitles the recipient to one set of event tickets (2 tickets) to a vast array of sports and entertainment events throughout Canada and the United States. Events may include but are not limited to: NFL; MLB; NBA; NHL; College Sports; Concerts; Broadway shows; Musicals and more.
The 7-night Resort certificate entitles you and one companion to 7-nights of resort accommodations (one room based on double occupancy) at one of over 3,000 resorts across the world including: Canada, USA, Hawaii, Mexico, Caribbean, Atlantic Island, Central and South America.
How Hole in One Contests Work
- This contest is held on the par 3 holes at the golf course hosting your event.
- If a golfer makes a hole in one, they win the prize featured on that hole.
- You can sell a sponsorship for each hole.
- The minimum yardage for the shot is usually 150 yards and 20 yards closer for women.
How the Long Drive Contests Work
- The longest drive event recognizes the “big hitters” in your event. Choose a hole that is long and fairly straight, usually a Par 5
- The person with the first long drive writes their name on a marker (the golf course will provide one for your event) placed in the fairway. This continues until the last group completes your event.
- The golf professional at your course can recommend the best hole for the contest.