The Golfer Vacation Hole in One Package is every golfers dream trips! Included with this package is 4 Hole in One Contests and will be sure to excite every player in your tournament.
Golfer Vacation Hole in One Package:
- Pinehurst Resort Hole in One Contest – Hole in One wins two rounds of golf at Pinehurst. Package also includes 3 nights of accommodation at the Pinehurst Resort and a $1,000 airfare credit!
- Pebble Beach Hole in One Contest – Hole in One Wins two nights, three days at the Inn at Spanish Bay, golf for two at Pebble Beach, the Links at Spanish Bay and Spyglass. Includes $1,000 airfare credit.
- St. Andrews Hole in One Contest – Hole in One Wins 5-night/6-day trip to play St. Andrews and Gleneagles golf courses in Scotland. Includes 5-night hotel stay at a 4-star resort, 2 rounds of golf at both St. Andrews and Gleneagles, rental car and $2,500 airfare credit from NYC.
- Whistling Straits Hole in One Contest – Hole in One Wins a Golf Trip for Two to Whistling Straights and Blackwolf Run including two nights lodging and 4 rounds of golf for two.
- 4 Customized Signs – One for each contest
Each hole in one contest covers 144 players at 150-159 yards.
Pair the Golfer Vacation Hole in One Package with our 4-player Million Dollar Shootout and each player that is closest to the pin for each hole in one contest gets to take a shot for a Million Dollars!
Hole in One Contests:
Hole in One contests are held on the par 3 holes at the golf course hosting your event. Each golfer has a chance to win a prize if they make a hole in one. When they make the hole in one, they win the prize package offered on that particular hole.
The minimum yardage for the shot is usually 150 yards for men and 135 for women. This may vary depending the prize package so check with the Hole in One provider.
To claim a prize, there are witness requirements. For some prizes, the witnesses can be the playing partners in the group. For most valuable prizes, a non-playing, third party witness may be required. Terms and conditions will be provided to you by Perfect Golf Event customer service prior to your event.
Hole in one contests provide four sponsorship opportunities for your event. This will cover the cost of your hole in one prize package and generate a profit for your event if you are holding a fundraising golf event.
For example, a $10,000 Hole in One prize package for 144 players may cost you $300 or more. Sell a sponsorship for the contest to cover the cost and make profit. You will provide the sponsor with a sign with the company name on the hole they sponsor plus recognition at your event.
For more contest ideas, take a look Here.