Guaranteed Winner Hole in One Contest includes:
- Pebble Beach Hole in One Contest or $10,000 Cash – two nights, three days at the Inn at Spanish Bay, golf for two at Pebble Beach, the Links at Spanish Bay and Spyglass. Includes $1,000 airfare credit.
- “Guaranteed Winner” 7-Night Resort Stay for golfer closest to the pin during Hole in One Contest
This contest has a minimum distance of 150-159 yards for men and 130-139 yards for women. It also includes a custom sponsor sign that is 18″ x 24″ and comes with a stake. Use the drop down menu above to select the number of players at your Golf Event.
About Hole in One Contests
One of the world’s most famous destinations for championship golf, Pebble Beach is a place like no other. Perhaps that’s why Pebble Beach Golf Links has hosted five U.S. Open Championships. And in 2019, the Championship returns for a sixth time! Some of golf’s greatest moments were created at Pebble Beach. Are you ready to create some of your own? While you are there, relax at their award-winning The Spa at Pebble Beach, experience the gourmet cuisine of their restaurants and bring back a special memento of your stay from The Shops of Pebble Beach Resorts.
The Guaranteed Winner 7-night resort stay prize lets your winner book a stay for two from over 3,000 locations in North America. We send you the 7-night resort certificate before your event and you present it to the winner. We will handle from there. Includes a custom sponsor sign in full color!
About Hole-in-One Contests:
- This contest is held on the par-3 holes at the golf course hosting your fundraising golf event.
- If a golfer makes a hole in one, they win the prize featured on that hole.
- You can sell a sponsorship for each hole.
- The minimum yardage for the shot is usually 150 yards for men and 130 for women.
- These events are usually “insured events”. You buy a hole-in-one prize package and if someone makes a hole in one, the package provider provides the prize.
How to Raise Money with a Hole-in-One Contest:
- For example, you can buy a Hole-in-One Contest for you event at $300. If someone makes a hole in one, the package provider pays for the hole-in-one prize.
- You sell a sponsorship for the Hole-in-One contest. For example, sell the Hole-in-One sponsorship for $1,000 and you make a $700 profit – and give players a great experience.
- You provide the sponsor with a sign with the company name on the hole they sponsor plus recognition at your event.
Additional Idea to Change Up Your Event
Add this with our Million Dollar Shot and whichever player is closest to the hole during the contest gets to take a shot for $1 Million.