Three separate contests for one great price! the Guaranteed Winner VIP Ticket 3-pack is a great package for new events. It includes a long drive, putting and closest to the pin contest!
The VIP Ticket certificate entitles the recipient to one set of event tickets (2 tickets) to a vast array of sports and entertainment events throughout Canada and the United States. Events may include but are not limited to: NFL; MLB; NBA; NHL; College Sports; Concerts; Broadway shows; Musicals and more.
Guaranteed Winner VIP Ticket 3-pack Details:
- Three (3) VIP Ticket certificates
- Three (3) custom full-color contest signs
How the Long Drive Contests Work
- The longest drive event recognizes the “big hitters” in your event. Choose a hole that is long and fairly straight, usually a Par 5
- The person with the first long drive writes their name on a marker (the golf course will provide one for your event) placed in the fairway. This continues until the last group completes your event.
- The golf professional at your course can recommend the best hole for the contest.
How a Closest to the Pin Contest Works
- This contest is also held on a par 3 and can be run at the same time as your hole-in-one contest or if your course has more than 4 Par 3 holes, use this contest on the fifth par 3.
- The object is to be the golfer that hits the ball closest to the hole for the day and to win a prize.
- The golf course will provide you with a measuring/recording device to place on the hole.
- Golfer measures and record results throughout the day.
- The golfer closest at the end of the day, wins the prize.
How to conduct your putting contest:
- Players sign up for the contest. Most events charge a fee to play to raise more money. For example, $10 per putt.
- You can let the player purchase more than one putt to raise more money – limit it to 3 per player.
- Set the putt length at 50–100 feet.
- Putters qualify for the final round by being the closest to the hole.
- The six golfers closest to the pin from the qualifying round will participate in the finals.
- For the finals, you have the finalists putt from a different angle towards the hole. Whoever is closest to the pin wins the prize. If multiple people make the putt, repeat this step with the players who made the putt.
- The winner receives the prize. If this is a insured putting contest, the winner gets to take the final putt for the prize.
For more contest ideas, take a look Here.