A Hole in One wins tickets for two to an NFL away game of their choice*, $1,000 Airfare Credit, $1,000 Food/Beverage Credit and Two-night Hotel stay at a four star hotel. The NFL Away Game Package Hole in One Contest covers a minimum of 150-159 yards for men and 130-139 yards for women. It includes a customized 18″ x 24″ sponsor sign.
Promote this contest to attract more players to your event. For example if your golf event is in Philadelphia, you can promote this package as an away game to see the Philadelphia Eagles play. What a great way to gear your event towards your audience and add more excitement to the outing!
*Tickets Subject to Availability
About Hole in One Contests
About Hole-in-One Contests:
- This contest is held on the par-3 holes at the golf course hosting your fundraising golf event.
- If a golfer makes a hole in one, they win the prize featured on that hole.
- You can sell a sponsorship for each hole.
- The minimum yardage for the shot is usually 150 yards for men and 130 for women.
- These events are usually “insured events”. You buy a hole-in-one prize package and if someone makes a hole in one, the package provider provides the prize.
How to Raise Money with a Hole-in-One Contest:
- For example, you can buy a Hole-in-One Contest for you event at $300. If someone makes a hole in one, the package provider pays for the hole-in-one prize.
- You sell a sponsorship for the Hole-in-One contest. For example, sell the Hole-in-One sponsorship for $1,000 and you make a $700 profit – and give players a great experience.
- You provide the sponsor with a sign with the company name on the hole they sponsor plus recognition at your event.
Additional Idea to Change Up Your Event
Add this with our Million Dollar Shot and whichever player is closest to the hole during the contest gets to take a shot for $1 Million.