For the NFL Away Game Package Putting Contest, the winner takes a final putt from 50 ft. to win. If the putt goes in, they win:
- Tickets for two to an NFL away game of their choice*
- $1,000 Airfare Credit
- $1,000 Food/Beverage Credit
- Two-night Hotel stay at a four star hotel
*Tickets subject to availability
Promote the NFL Away Game Package Putting Contest to attract more players to your event. For example if your golf event is in Philadelphia, you can promote this package as an away game to see the Philadelphia Eagles play. What a great way to gear your event towards your audience and add more excitement to the outing!
This package includes a customized sponsor sign.
About Putting Contests
Here is an example of how to conduct a putting contest:
- Players sign up for the contest. Most events charge a participation fee to raise more money, for example, $10 per putt or 3 putts for $20.
- Set the putt length at 50 feet or more.
- Putters qualify for the final round by being the closest to the hole.
- The two to four golfers (you decide the number of finalists) closest to the pin from the qualifying round will participate in the finals.
- For the finals, the finalists putt from 50 – 60 feet or more. The finalist closest to the hole or in the hole gets to take the final putt for the grand prize.
- For the grand prize putt, the winning golfer from the qualifying gets to putt from 50 ft – if they make the putt, they win the prize.
How to Raise Money with Putting Contests:
- Putting Contest entry fee = $10 per putt, or 3 putts for $20.
- If you have 100 players, that would raise $1,000 – $2,000.
- Sell a sponsorship for the putting contest for $750.
- Cost of the contest = $495
- Net revenue = $1,255 to $2,255.
Invite your putting contest sponsor to help you run the contest. This increases the value of the sponsorship because the sponsor interacts with the players.
Pair with a Million Dollar Shot to create a Super Ticket