Our new Resort Stay Guaranteed Winner Putting Contest. We will send you the certificate for the winner prior to your event to present to the winner.
This certificate entitles you and one companion to 7-nights of resort accommodations (one room based on double occupancy) at one of over 3000 resorts across the world including: Canada; USA including Hawaii; Mexico; Caribbean; Atlantic Island; Central and South America.
– 7 NIGHTS OF ACCOMMODATIONS AT ONE OF OVER 3000 RESORTS
– USA, HAWAII, CANADA, MEXICO, CARIBBEAN, AND SOUTH AMERICA
Includes customized sponsor sign.
How to conduct your Resort Stay Guaranteed Winner putting contest:
- Players sign up for the contest. Most events charge a fee to play to raise more money. For example, $10 per putt.
- You can let the player purchase more than one putt to raise more money – limit it to 3 per player.
- Set the putt length at 50–100 feet.
- Putters qualify for the final round by being the closest to the hole.
- The six golfers closest to the pin from the qualifying round will participate in the finals.
- For the finals, you have the finalists putt from a different angle towards the hole. Whoever is closest to the pin wins the prize. If multiple people make the putt, repeat this step with the players who made the putt.
How to Raise Money with Putting Contests:
- Putting Contest entry fee = $10 per putt, or 3 putts for $20.
- If you have 100 players, that would raise $1,000 – $2,000.
- Sell a sponsorship for the putting contest for $500.
- Cost of the contest = $295
- Net profit = $1,205 to $2,205
- You provide the sponsor with a sign displaying the company name and allow them to participate in the contest (help measure putts).
For more contest ideas, take a look Here.