The perfect package for your event. The Spa Day or Free Round of Golf Putting Contest winner receives two Spa or Golf Round certificates when they win the putting contest. They can use both or share one with a friend or spouse.
We will provide two certificates and each certificate is good for a Spa Day* anywhere in the U.S. or Free Round of Golf* at any Public Course in the U.S.
We will mail you the certificates in advance of your event so you can present to the winners. Includes a custom sponsor sign.
*up to $100 value. No booking or other fees charged to the winner.
How to conduct your Spa Day or Free Round of Golf putting contest:
- Players sign up for the contest. Most events charge a fee to play to raise more money. For example, $10 per putt.
- You can let the player purchase more than one putt to raise more money – limit it to 3 per player.
- Set the putt length at 50–100 feet.
- Putters qualify for the final round by being the closest to the hole.
The six golfers closest to the pin from the qualifying round will participate in the finals.
- For the finals, you have the finalists putt from a different angle towards the hole. Whoever is closest to the pin wins the prize. If multiple people make the putt, repeat this step with the players who made the putt.
- The winner receives the prize. If this is a insured putting contest, the winner gets to take the final putt for the prize.
Take a look at our $5000 Putting Contest
For more contest ideas, take a look Here.
How to Raise Money with Putting Contests:
- Putting Contest entry fee = $10 per putt, or 3 putts for $20.
- If you have 100 players, that would raise $1,000 – $2,000.
- Sell a sponsorship for the putting contest for $500.
- Cost of the contest = $125
- Net profit = $1,375 to $2,375
- You provide the sponsor with a sign displaying the company name and allow them to participate in the contest (help measure putts).