The perfect package for your event. The Spa Day or Free Round of Golf Putting Contest winner receives two Spa or Golf Round certificates when they win the putting contest. They can use both or share one with a friend or spouse.
We will provide two certificates and each certificate is good for a Spa Day* anywhere in the U.S. or Free Round of Golf* at any Public Course in the U.S.
We will mail you the certificates in advance of your event so you can present to the winners. Includes a custom sponsor sign.
*up to $100 value. No booking or other fees charged to the winner.
About Putting Contests
Here is an example of how to conduct a putting contest:
- Players sign up for the contest. Most events charge a participation fee to raise more money, for example, $10 per putt or 3 putts for $20.
- Set the putt length at 50 feet or more.
- Putters qualify for the final round by being the closest to the hole.
- The two to four golfers (you decide the number of finalists) closest to the pin from the qualifying round will participate in the finals.
- For the finals, the finalists putt from 50 – 60 feet or more. The finalist closest to the hole or in the hole wins the prize!
How to Raise Money with Putting Contests:
- Putting Contest entry fee = $10 per putt, or 3 putts for $20.
- If you have 100 players, that would raise $1,000 – $2,000.
- Sell a sponsorship for the putting contest for $750.
Invite your putting contest sponsor to help you run the contest. This increases the value of the sponsorship because the sponsor interacts with the players.
Pair with a Million Dollar Shot to create a Super Ticket