The Tee-to-Green Event Package is an exciting, all-in-one tournament package to attract players and sponsors. Everything you need to have a great event in one specially priced package. Here is a summary:
Tee-to-Green Event Package Contests
“Guaranteed Winner” Putting Contest
The perfect pre-event fundraiser. We ship you the 4-night/5 day Cruise Certificate valid for Carnival, Princess, Norwegian or Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines prior to the event so you can present it to the winner. See below for an example of how to run a Putting Contest.
Pebble Beach Golf Vacation or $10,000 Cash Hole in One Contest
Golfers have a chance to win a vacation for two to Pebble Beach. Includes 2 night/3 days lodging, 18 holes of golf each day and a $1,000 airfare credit per person for travel. See Below for Hole in One Contest specifics.
VIP Ticket** “Guaranteed Winner” Long Drive Contest
This is a “Guaranteed Winner” contest. We ship you the “VIP Ticket” certificate prior to the event so you can present to the winner. The winner redeems the certificate for two (2) tickets to a professional sporting event (NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, NASCAR or PGA) or concerts in their area. They select an event in each category and will receive two tickets to one of their choices. See Below on How to Run a Long Drive Contest.
VIP Ticket** “Guaranteed Winner” Closest to the Pin
This is a “Guaranteed Winner” contest. We ship you the “VIP Ticket” certificate prior to the event so you can present to the winner. The winner redeems the certificate for two (2) tickets to a professional sporting event (NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, NASCAR or PGA) or concerts in their area. They select an event in each category and will receive two tickets to one of their choices. See Below on How to Run a Closest to the Pin Contest.
Four (4) Player $100,000 Shootout
Four players have a chance to shoot for $100,000. We provide the Hole in One Insurance as part of this package so if someone makes the shot, they win the $100,000. A great addition to your event to attract players and sponsors. Use as prize for the winning foursome or sell as a raffle prize drawing 4 names.
7-night Resort Stay for Winner of $100,000 Shootout (golfer Closest to the Pin)
Winner can select from over 3,000 location for their resort stay. Great prize for winner of Shootout or use as a raffle or auction prize).
$1,000,000 Shot if you order by January 31st – a perfect raffle prize. One players takes a shot for $1 Million, a great way to attract players and sponsors.
Three Add-On Hole in One Contests for the Other Par 3 Holes During Your Event including:
- Seven Night Resort Stay for Two at over 3,000 luxury resorts in North America
- Weekend in Las Vegas Including Airfare
- $1,000 Southwest Airlines or Amazon Gift Card
Bonus Prize – Order the Tee-to-Green Event Package by Januar 31, 2019 and Receive 3 Acer XDS React hybrids and 4 Acer XB Satin Wedges (52, 56, 60, 64). A Great Auction item or Closest to the Pin Prize!
Signs and Banners:
Customized signs are included for the Hole in One Contest, Putting Contest, Long Drive and Closest to the Pin Contest and Shootout.
Once you purchase the package, Customer Service will send you the information on submitting the logos for the banner and the signs. All banner and sign information required 10 business days prior to your event to avoid rush shipping.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
How Hole in One Contests Work
- This contest is held on the par 3 holes at the golf course hosting your event.
- If a golfer makes a hole in one, they win the prize featured on that hole.
- You can sell a sponsorship for each hole.
- The minimum yardage for the shot is usually 150 yards and 20 yards closer for women.
How the Long Drive Contests Work
- The longest drive event recognizes the “big hitters” in your event. Choose a hole that is long and fairly straight, usually a Par 5
- The person with the first long drive writes their name on a marker (the golf course will provide one for your event) placed in the fairway. This continues until the last group completes your event.
- The golf professional at your course can recommend the best hole for the contest.
How a Closest to the Pin Contest Works
- This contest is also held on a par 3 and can be run at the same time as your hole-in-one contest or if your course has more than 4 Par 3 holes, use this contest on the fifth par 3.
- The object is to be the golfer that hits the ball closest to the hole for the day and to win a prize.
- The golf course will provide you with a measuring/recording device to place on the hole.
- Golfer measures and record results throughout the day.
- The golfer closest at the end of the day, wins the prize.
How a Shootout Works
- The shootout is an exciting concept and a high profile event at golf tournaments everywhere.
- Four golfers participate. The golfers can be the winning foursome or golfer selected at random from a raffle (a good way to raise more money)
- The Shootout is held on a hole near the clubhouse so everyone can watch. The distance is 165 yards and can be taken from the fairway.
- You hold the Shootout after golf with a viewing area set up with refreshments.
- Each golfer takes a shot and, if they make it, they win the cash prize
**The VIP Ticket Gift Certificate entitles the recipient to two (2) complimentary tickets to a professional sporting event such as Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, NASCAR and Professional Golf. Certificate shipped to you prior to your event so you can present to the winner.
For more contest ideas, take a look Here.