Our Theme Park Guaranteed Winner Closest to the Pin Contest is a great way to add excitement to your event. Head to Universal Studios, Walt Disney World or Disneyland.
This certificate entitles you and one companion to roundtrip airfare from a selected major international airport to one of the nominated theme park cities within your flight zone; 2-nights of accommodations (one room based on double occupancy) ; maximum of two one day theme park passes to one of the nominated theme parks.
– ROUNDTRIP AIRFARE FOR 2 PEOPLE
– 2 NIGHTS OF ACCOMMODATIONS
– 2 PASSES TO A SELECTION OF THEME PARKS
Includes Custom sponsor sign!
Try our Resort Stay 3-pack
Closest to the Pin Contests
- This contest is held on a par 3 and can be run at the same time as your hole-in-one charity golf event contest.
- The object is to be the golfer that hits the ball closest to the hole for the day and to win a prize.
- It is a good idea to have a measuring tape near the green in case two shots are very close.
How to Raise Money with a Theme Park Guaranteed Winner Closest to the Pin Contest:
- Closest to the Pin Contest is $495
- Sponsorship revenue can be from $500 to $1,000
- You provide the sponsor with a sign with the company name on the hole they sponsor plus recognition at your fundraising golf event.
- Have a volunteer near the green to help measure and mark the closest to the pin results throughout the day.
- This person should bring in the marker after the last group plays so you can post the results of the contest.
For more contest ideas, take a look Here.