Attract golfers to your event with our exclusive Winner’s Choice Hole in One contest. This package provides a hole in one prize package for four (4) Par 3 holes. If the person makes the shot, they select their prize from this list of exciting prizes including:
- 3 night/4 day trip to Vegas for two (2). Includes stay at Caesar’s Palace, $1,000 Dining credit and $1,000 airfare credit.
- 3 night/4 day trip to Disneyland or Disney World for (2). Package includes 3-night stay at a four-star hotel or higher, 2 park tickets for all 4 days and $1,000 airfare credit.
- 2 night/3 day New York trip for two (2). The package includes 2-night stay at a four-star hotel or higher, two tickets to two broadway shows and $1,000 dining credit.
- 3 night/4 day trip to Napa Valley for two(2). The package includes 3-night stay at a four-star hotel or higher, travel on Napa Valley train, $1,000 airfare credit and $500 wine credit.
These contests have a minimum distance of 150-159 yards for men and 130-139 yards for women. It also includes a custom sponsor sign that is 18″ x 24″ and comes with a stake. The maximum number of players is 144.
About Hole in One Contests
About Hole-in-One Contests:
- This contest is held on the par-3 holes at the golf course hosting your fundraising golf event.
- If a golfer makes a hole in one, they win the prize featured on that hole.
- You can sell a sponsorship for each hole.
- The minimum yardage for the shot is usually 150 yards for men and 130 for women.
- These events are usually “insured events”. You buy a hole-in-one prize package and if someone makes a hole in one, the package provider provides the prize.
How to Raise Money with a Hole-in-One Contest:
- For example, you can buy a Hole-in-One Contest for you event at $300. If someone makes a hole in one, the package provider pays for the hole-in-one prize.
- You sell a sponsorship for the Hole-in-One contest. For example, sell the Hole-in-One sponsorship for $1,000 and you make a $700 profit – and give players a great experience.
- You provide the sponsor with a sign with the company name on the hole they sponsor plus recognition at your event.
Additional Idea to Change Up Your Event
Add this with our 4-Player $50,000 Shootout and whichever players are closest to the hole during each contest gets to take a shot for $50,000.