Perfect Golf Event is organized to help golf event organizers have a more successful golf event and raise more money through technology, innovative formats and exciting fundraising contests. We assist groups looking to organize, manage and market a fundraising golf event, beginning with a free service and scaling up. Organizations benefit in three main areas: attracting more players, selling more sponsorships and ultimately raising more money.
Work with a Golf Event Coach…
- Our Golf Event Coaches are experienced in helping you stage a successful and profitable event
- Can work along with you from your first committee meeting to tee-off
Why golf events work?
- Proven success at fundraising
- Connect with your supporters in a fun atmosphere
- Introduce your organization to new sponsors and supporters
Adding Excitement to Your Event…
- Your one source for exciting hole-in-one contests complete with prize packages
- Offer Million Dollar Shots to attract players and sponsors
- Use Putting, Long Drive and Closest to the Pin contests to raise more money
- Visit the online Tournament Shop for player gifts, team prizes, signs, banners and more with special national account pricing
Why Perfect Golf Event…
- Valuable tools to manage and promote your event
- Online registration immediate credit card processing available
- Track revenue and expenses in real time
- All data saved, so it is easy to re-launch your event next year
- Automated player pairings
- Powerful integrated tools to help spread the word about your golf event, including through email and social media
Helping Golf Event Organizers since 2015
PerfectGolfEvent.com, offers a simple, variable solution to the growing need for an organizational tool to plan non-profit, charitable and corporate golf events.
With more than 300,000 non-profit and corporate golf events held annually – and growing – throughout the United States, the all-consuming, organizational website offered by PerfectGolfEvent.com provides economical, one-stop shopping to organizations searching for guidance in planning the event and raising more money for a cause.
“Of the growing number of businesses and organizations that have golf events every year, less than 10 percent have a website for the event,” said Paul Courter, the Chief Operating Officer of Perfect Golf Event and a veteran of developing tournament planning components. “Having this type of engagement in today’s world is one of the most important factors in a successful plan. Most people, in particular younger golfers, are so dependent upon their technical connections via social media. Perfect Golf Event offers organizers a way to grow their events in a simpler way and enables them to plan not only this year, but develop a growth model for years to come.”
From PerfectGolfEvent.com tournament organizers can establish a website for their own events in just minutes after answering a few quick questions. The site allows for escalating tiers of website detail and engagement that include publicity for the event, the ability to track participants and expenses and to add engaging contests such as closest to the hole, long drive and lucrative hole in one prizes.
Organizers will be able to enjoy features such as sponsor logos, player pairings and the ability to track revenue and expenses.
Additionally, Perfect Golf Event offers toll-free telephone support and local support through a network of Golf Event Coaches who can offer solutions on organizing events, selecting the right golf course and event formats, fundraising tips and activities that have proven successful. This attribute, not offered by competitors, comes via a national network of Coaches with years of experience in the golf industry.