The Pebble Beach Putting Contest is a great way to raise money at your event. Promote a putting contest and the winner receives one final putt from 50 ft. If the putt goes in, the winner gets two nights, three days at the Inn at Spanish Bay, golf for two at Pebble Beach, the Links at Spanish Bay and Spyglass. Includes $1,000 airfare credit.
Includes a full-color sign customized with your sponsor logo.
Here is an example of how to conduct the Pebble Beach putting contest:
- Players sign up for the contest. Most events charge a participation fee to raise more money, for example, $10 per putt or 3 putts for $20.
- Set the putt length at 50 feet or more.
- Putters qualify for the final round by being the closest to the hole.
- The two to four golfers (you decide the number of finalists) closest to the pin from the qualifying round will participate in the finals.
- For the finals, the finalists putt from 50 – 60 feet or more. The finalist closest to the hole or in the hole gets to take the final putt for the grand prize.
- For the grand prize putt, the winning golfer from the qualifying gets to putt from 50 ft – if they make the putt, they win the prize. See our terms and conditions below along with a video on how to conduct the final putt.
How to Raise Money with Putting Contests:
- Putting Contest entry fee = $10 per putt, or 3 putts for $20.
- If you have 100 players, that would raise $1,000 – $2,000.
- Sell a sponsorship for the putting contest for $750.
- Cost of the contest = $495
- Net revenue = $1,255 to $2,255.
Invite your putting contest sponsor to help you run the contest. This increases the value of the sponsorship because the sponsor interacts with the players.
Pair with a Million Dollar Shot to create a Super Ticket