The Tee-to-Green Event Package is an exciting, all-in-one tournament package to attract players and sponsors. Everything you need to have a great event in one specially priced package. Here is a summary:
Tee-to-Green Event Package includes:
- 7-night Resort Stay “Guaranteed Winner” Putting Contest
- 4 Hole in One Contests (minimum yardage of 150 yards for men and 130 yards for women)
- Main Prize – Pebble Beach Golf Vacation or $10,000 Cash
- Scotty Cameron Special Select Putter
- Yeti Tundra 75 Hard Cooler
- Apple iPad – 128GB
- VIP Ticket “Guaranteed Winner” Long Drive Contest
- VIP Ticket “Guaranteed Winner” Closest to the Pin Contest
- Four (4) Player $100,000 Shootout
- 7-night Resort Stay for Winner of $100,000 Shootout (golfer Closest to the Pin)
- One (1) Million Dollar Shot
- Nine (9) Custom Contest signs included
See more details in the “Additional Information” tab above.
Download the Tee to Green Package Flyer and Learn How to Raise Money
For the Shootout and Million Dollar Shot, we provide the Hole in One Insurance as part of this package so if someone makes the shot, they win the prize. A great addition to your event to attract players and sponsors. The minimum yardage is 165 yards for men and 150 yards for women.
The Pebble Beach Hole in One Contest covers up to 144 golfers at 150 yards for men and 130 yards for women. They have a chance to win a trip for 2 to Pebble Beach with a hole in one. Includes 2 nights/3 days hotel and golf for 3 days including Pebble Beach golf course and $1,000 airfare credit.
This 7-night Resort certificate entitles you and one companion to 7-nights of resort accommodations (one room based on double occupancy) at one of over 3000 resorts across the world including: Canada; USA including Hawaii; Mexico; Caribbean; Atlantic Island; Central and South America.
The VIP Ticket certificate entitles the recipient to one set of event tickets (2 tickets) to a vast array of sports and entertainment events throughout Canada and the United States. Events may include but are not limited to: NFL; MLB; NBA; NHL; College Sports; Concerts; Broadway shows; Musicals and more.
Signs and Banners:
Customized signs are included for the Hole in One Contest, Putting Contest, Long Drive and Closest to the Pin Contest and Shootout.
Once you purchase the package, Customer Service will send you the information on submitting the logos for the banner and the signs. All banner and sign information required 10 business days prior to your event to avoid rush shipping.
Questions? Contact [email protected]
How Hole in One Contests Work
- This contest is held on the par 3 holes at the golf course hosting your event.
- If a golfer makes a hole in one, they win the prize featured on that hole.
- You can sell a sponsorship for each hole.
- The minimum yardage for the shot is usually 150 yards and 20 yards closer for women.
How the Long Drive Contests Work
- The longest drive event recognizes the “big hitters” in your event. Choose a hole that is long and fairly straight, usually a Par 5
- The person with the first long drive writes their name on a marker (the golf course will provide one for your event) placed in the fairway. This continues until the last group completes your event.
- The golf professional at your course can recommend the best hole for the contest.
How a Closest to the Pin Contest Works
- This contest is also held on a par 3 and can be run at the same time as your hole-in-one contest or if your course has more than 4 Par 3 holes, use this contest on the fifth par 3.
- The object is to be the golfer that hits the ball closest to the hole for the day and to win a prize.
- The golf course will provide you with a measuring/recording device to place on the hole.
- Golfer measures and record results throughout the day.
- The golfer closest at the end of the day, wins the prize.
How a Shootout Works
- The shootout is an exciting concept and a high profile event at golf tournaments everywhere.
- Four golfers participate. The golfers can be the winning foursome or golfer selected at random from a raffle (a good way to raise more money)
- The Shootout is held on a hole near the clubhouse so everyone can watch. The distance is 165 yards and can be taken from the fairway.
- You hold the Shootout after golf with a viewing area set up with refreshments.
- Each golfer takes a shot and, if they make it, they win the cash prize