The Indianapolis 500 Hole in One Contest Winner will enjoy two paddock or C stand tickets to the greatest spectacle in racing, the Indianapolis 500. The Indianapolis Motor Speedway, the world’s largest spectator sporting facility, plays host annually to the IndyCar Series Indianapolis 500 race on a 2.5-mile oval track. No other race in the world has legends, traditions and statistics like the Indianapolis 500 race.
- 2 paddock or C stand tickets to the 2019 Indianapolis 500
- 2 tickets to the Drivers Meeting
- 2 admissions to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Hall of Fame Museum
- 3-night stay (check in Friday, check out Monday) in a standard room at the Omni, Hilton or comparable downtown Indianapolis hotel
- Round-trip coach class airfare for 2 (up to $1,500) within the 48 contiguous U.S. to Indianapolis, IN
Covers up to 144 players at 150-159 yards and includes a customized sponsor sign.
How to Raise Money with a Indianapolis 500 Hole in One Contest:
- For example, you can buy a Indy 500 Hole-in-One Contest for 144 players for $295. If someone makes a hole in one, the package provider pays for the hole-in-one prize.
- You sell a sponsorships for the Hole-in-One contest. For example, sell the Hole-in-One sponsorship for $1,000 and you make a $705 profit – and give players a great experience.
- You provide the sponsor with a sign with the company name on the hole they sponsor plus recognition at your event.
- In addition, having a different hole in one contest will have players remembering your event for the following year!
Indianapolis 500 Hole in One Contest Additional Idea
Add this with our Million Dollar Shot and whichever player is closest to the hole during the contest gets to take a shot for $1 Million.
For more contest ideas, take a look Here.