The winner of our St. Andrews Hole in One Contest gets a 5-night/6-day trip to play St. Andrews and Gleneagles golf courses in Scotland. Includes 5-night hotel stay at a 4-star resort, 2 rounds of golf at both St. Andrews and Gleneagles, rental car and $2,500 airfare credit from NYC.
Covers up to 144 players at 150-159 yards and includes a customized sponsor sign.
About Hole-in-One Contests:
- This contest is held on the par-3 holes at the golf course hosting your fundraising golf event.
- If a golfer makes a hole in one, they win the prize featured on that hole.
- You can sell a sponsorship for each hole.
- The minimum yardage for the shot is usually 150 yards for men and 135 for women.
- These events are usually ‘insured events.” You buy a hole-in-one prize package and if someone makes a hole in one, the package provider provides the prize.
How to Raise Money with a St. Andrews Hole in One Contest:
- For example, you can buy a St. Andrews Hole in One Contest for 144 players for $450. If someone makes a hole in one, the package provider pays for the hole-in-one prize.
- You sell a sponsorship for the Hole-in-One contest. For example, sell the Hole-in-One sponsorship for $1,000 and you make a $550 profit – and give players a great experience.
- You provide the sponsor with a sign with the company name on the hole they sponsor plus recognition at your event.
- In addition, having a different hole in one contest will have players remembering your event for the following year!
St. Andrews Hole in One Contest Additional Idea
Add this with our Million Dollar Shot and whichever player is closest to the hole during the contest gets to take a shot for $1 Million.
For more contest ideas, take a look Here.
If you want a custom quote for a hole in one contest, email shop@perfectgolfevent. One of our Golf Event Coaches will be sure to find the contest that best fits your needs!