A winner of the NFL Season Tickets Hole in One Contest gets two season tickets to the team of their choice for one year*. It is the gift that keeps on giving!
This contest package includes:
- One hole to be covered for $12,000 (The NFL Season Tickets package is insured for a dollar amount of $12,000)
- Lowest Main Prize Yardage in the industry – minimum of 150 yards for men, 130 yards for women
- Three Bonus Hole-in-One Contests to be placed on the other par three holes – Scotty Cameron Phantom X Putter, Yeti Tundra 75 Hard Cooler, Bushnell Pro X3 Rangefinder
- Four (4) 24″ x 18″ signs (one for each contest listed above) – The signs are full color and can be customized with a Sponsor Logo and the Event Name
This Hole-in-One contest is covered for up to three occurrences and is backed by A++ rated insurance.
*Season tickets to some teams may not be available. If that is the case, winner will receive $12,000 cash in lieu of the season tickets.
About Hole in One Contests
About Hole-in-One Contests:
- This contest is held on the par-3 holes at the golf course hosting your fundraising golf event.
- If a golfer makes a hole in one, they win the prize featured on that hole.
- You can sell a sponsorship for each hole.
- The minimum yardage for the shot is usually 150 yards for men and 130 for women.
- These events are usually “insured events”. You buy a hole-in-one prize package and if someone makes a hole in one, the package provider provides the prize.
How to Raise Money with a Hole-in-One Contest:
- For example, you can buy a Hole-in-One Contest for you event at $300. If someone makes a hole in one, the package provider pays for the hole-in-one prize.
- You sell a sponsorship for the Hole-in-One contest. For example, sell the Hole-in-One sponsorship for $1,000 and you make a $700 profit – and give players a great experience.
- You provide the sponsor with a sign with the company name on the hole they sponsor plus recognition at your event.
Additional Idea to Change Up Your Event
Add this with our Million Dollar Shot and whichever player is closest to the hole during the contest gets to take a shot for $1 Million.