A winner of the NFL Season Tickets Hole in One Contest gets two season tickets to the team of their choice for one year*. It is the gift that keeps on giving! Package includes customized sponsor sign and covers up to 144 golfers from 150-159 yards.
*Season tickets to some teams may not be available. If that is the case, winner will receive $10,000 cash in lieu of the season tickets.
About Hole-in-One Contests:
- This contest is held on the par-3 holes at the golf course hosting your fundraising golf event.
- If a golfer makes a hole in one, they win the prize featured on that hole.
- You can sell a sponsorship for each hole.
- The minimum yardage for the shot is usually 150 yards for men and 135 for women.
- These events are usually ‘insured events.” You buy a hole-in-one prize package and if someone makes a hole in one, the package provider provides the prize.
How to Raise Money with a NFL Season Tickets Hole in One Contest:
- For example, you can buy a NFL Season Tickets Hole in One Contest for 144 players for $395. If someone makes a hole in one, the package provider pays for the hole-in-one prize.
- You sell a sponsorship for the Hole-in-One contest. For example, sell the Hole-in-One sponsorship for $1,000 and you make a $605 profit – and give players a great experience.
- You provide the sponsor with a sign with the company name on the hole they sponsor plus recognition at your event.
- In addition, having a different hole in one contest will have players remembering your event for the following year!
NFL Season Tickets Hole in One Contest Additional Idea
Add this with our Million Dollar Shot and whichever player is closest to the hole during the contest gets to take a shot for $1 Million.
For more contest ideas, take a look Here.
If you want a custom quote for a hole in one contest, email shop@perfectgolfevent. One of our Golf Event Coaches will be sure to find the contest that best fits your needs!